Dry granulators are used for dry granulation process. The dry granulation process is used to form granules without using a liquid solution because the product to be granulated may be sensitive to moisture and heat. Forming granules without moisture requires compacting and densifying the powders. In this process, the primary powder particles are aggregated under high pressure.
The roller compactor (granulator-compactor) uses an auger-feed system that will consistently deliver powder uniformly between two pressure rollers. The powders are compacted into a ribbon or small pellets between these rollers and milled through a low-shear mill. When the product is compacted properly, then it can be passed through a mill and final blend before tablet compression.
A Roller compactor generally consists of three major units:
- A feeding system, which conveys the powder to the compaction area between the rolls
- A compaction unit, where powder is compacted between two counter rotating rolls to a ribbon by applying a force
- A size reduction unit, for milling the ribbons to the desired particle size.
|Capacity (kg/h)||1 -10||50-100|
|Roller Size (mm)||φ100*35||φ180*60|
|Maximal Pressure Force (Bar)||120||120|
|Screw Feeder Rotating Speed (Rpm)||10-60||20-120|
|Maximal Granulating Rotating Speed (Rpm）||200||200|
|Maximal Roller Speed (Rpm)||10||16|
|Dimensions L*W*H (mm)||760*800*1650||1500*1100*1980|
- Dry granulators eliminate the addition of moisture and heat
- The roller compactor is suitable for hard continuous operation as well as batch production
- Low running cost/low operating cost and highly efficient process
- It requires minimal floor space
It's not bad, it can be polished very clean and it will not leak
From: Jack | Datum: 01.03.2021 01:51
Schreiben Sie Ihre eigene Bewertung
As an expert in the pharmaceutical and pharmaceutical packaging industry, iPharMachine has provided solutions for hundreds of pharmaceutical and health product manufacturers for 17 years. By visiting customers, we get good reviews from our customers.